Is This A New Path I Have Found Or Still A Dead Tree I Can't Cut Down?

Saturday, July 5, 2008

If I clipped your wings it would not make you mind

Once upon most every morning I woke up to find her flying there Hummingbird was making blows of Blowing rings of purple in the air All the while I was trying to keep her there Now I’m man enough to need Man enough to always care Hummingbird Hummingbird That’s all I heard That’s my hummingbird Just because I said I didn’t want her Doesn’t mean I want her to go In fact, I quite depended on her But then I didn’t want her to know Now that’s she’s gone I know All the while I was trying to keep her there, ya Now man enough to need Man enough to always care Hummingbird Hummingbird That’s all I heard That’s my Hummingbird Hummingbird
John Mayer - Hummingbird Lyrics

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool shot of one of my favorite birds.

The gerriwrinks in green valley would love this one. I may have to do a black market sell of on this one.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.